Take your seat! Subscribe today and see why it’s the best value:
Great Savings Every Season
- Save up to 30% on concerts with a series subscription compared to purchasing tickets individually. Plus, save 25% on additional ticket purchases to any additional single tickets for family and friends.*
Guaranteed Priority Seating
- Your seat(s) are guaranteed when renewing season after season. Also, you have priority seating selection over the general public on all seating within your series.
- Unable to make a concert in your subscription? We have you covered with our worry-free and easy ticket exchanges policy.
Exclusive Presale Opportunities
- Subscribers have priority presale opportunities for added concerts and special events before the general public on-sale date.
Excellent Customer Service
- Symphony staff are available at concerts, and by phone or email to address any ticketing questions or changes.
- Receive invitations to exclusive season ticket holder events to meet Music Director Alastair Wills, South Bend Symphony Orchestra musicians, and guest artists.
- Access to a Subscriber email newsletter, concert reminders, and more!
*Tickets must be purchased by phone and in-person only; $19 section D and student tickets not included.
To Order a Subscription
For any additional questions about subscription tickets, please contact Barb Freel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 232-6343, ext. #1.
Single Tickets – Available through the Venue
Single tickets on sale August 16, 2022. Please call the Symphony office with questions. 574-232-6343.
The Symphony aims to be accessible to everyone. With $10 student tickets to all Jack M. Champaigne Masterworks Series and June H. Edward Mosaic Series performances and fifty percent off of tickets to all Indiana Trust Pops Series performances, it’s easy and inexpensive to experience the region’s finest symphony orchestras! Student tickets are available by contacting the Symphony office. Just remember to bring your student ID with you to the performance.
Things to remember:
- An individual of any age with a valid student ID is eligible for student tickets
- All children 12 and under are eligible for all student discounts
- There is a ONE ticket per student ID limit
- A valid student ID is required when the ticket is scanned
Single tickets purchased from venues are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Subscription tickets may be exchanged, prior to the day of the concert, for another concert within the same season. Subscription tickets are non-refundable. Please note: Upgrade fees, when exchanging into a more expensive seating section still apply. Exchanges must be made for concerts within the same season. Tickets must be given back to the venue box office, either by patron or SBSO staff, prior to the concert for exchange to occur.