Take your seat! Subscribe today and see why it’s the best value:
Great Savings Every Season
- Save up to 30% on concerts with a series subscription compared to purchasing tickets individually. Plus, save 25% on additional ticket purchases to any additional single tickets for family and friends.*
Guaranteed Priority Seating
- Your seat(s) are guaranteed when renewing season after season. Also, you have priority seating selection over the general public on all seating within your series.
- Unable to make a concert in your subscription? We have you covered with our worry-free and easy ticket exchanges policy.
Exclusive Presale Opportunities
- Subscribers have priority presale opportunities for added concerts and special events before the general public on-sale date.
Excellent Customer Service
- Symphony staff are available at concerts, and by phone or email to address any ticketing questions or changes.
- Receive invitations to exclusive season ticket holder events to meet Music Director Alastair Wills, South Bend Symphony Orchestra musicians, and guest artists.
- Access to a Subscriber email newsletter, concert reminders, and more!
*Tickets must be purchased by phone and in-person only; $19 section D and student tickets not included.
To Order a Subscription
For any additional questions about subscription tickets, please contact Barb Freel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 235-9190.
Single tickets will be available two weeks before performances. Please call the Symphony office with questions. 574-232-6343.
The SBSO aims to be accessible to everyone. With $10 student tickets to all SBSO JMC Masterworks and Mosaic Series performances and 50% off of tickets to all POPS Series performances, it’s easy and inexpensive to bring the whole family to a concert by one of the region’s finest symphony orchestras! No matter the age, student tickets are available online or at our venue box offices for all SBSO concerts. Just remember to bring your student ID with you to the performance.
Things to remember:
- An individual of any age with a valid student ID is eligible for student tickets
- All children 12 and under are eligible for all student discounts
- There is a 1 ticket per student ID limit
- Tickets can be purchased online, by phone, or at the venue box offices
- A valid student ID is required when the ticket is scanned
Single tickets purchased from venues are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Subscription tickets may be exchanged, prior to the day of the concert, for another concert within the same season. Subscription tickets are non-refundable. Please note: Upgrade fees, when exchanging into a more expensive seating section still apply. Exchanges must be made for concerts within the same season. Tickets must be given back to the venue box office, either by patron or SBSO staff, prior to the concert for exchange to occur.