Support the Symphony
The South Bend Symphony Orchestra is the cornerstone of the region’s performing arts institutions and exists to educate, inspire, and entertain our community through the performance of live symphonic music.
Every gift to the Symphony ensures that our vibrant education, community engagement programs, and live concerts remain accessible to everyone. Your contribution directly impacts our music-making today and secures our legacy for generations to come.
Donate by Check
Please make payable to South Bend Symphony Orchestra and mail to:
127 N. Michigan St.
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Donate by Credit Card
Donate or call 574-232-6343
Join The Metronome Club. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) makes giving easy and convenient. Your gift is deducted monthly.
Enroll Online by phone, or mail!
For More Information
For more information about supporting the South Bend Symphony, please contact the Symphony office by phone at 574-232-6343 or email.
Gifts of appreciated stock may offer significant tax advantages. Gifts of long-term appreciated stocks are generally deductible at market value, regardless of what the donor paid for them, and capital gains taxes are avoided through such a gift. Donors who do not itemize may also realize tax savings by gifting long-term appreciated assets.
To transfer stock to the South Bend Symphony via DTC:
- South Bend Symphony Orchestra Stifel-Nicolaus Account #60130539
Transfer instructions must include donor’s name and address.
Please contact the South Bend Symphony Orchestra at 574-232-6343 or email@example.com when you initiate the stock transfer. This will help ensure prompt and accurate credit of your gift.
Your gift to the Symphony could have twice the impact!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs for employees, spouses, and retirees.
Please check with your company’s Human Resources department to see if your employer offers a matching gift program. If your gift is eligible to be matched:
- Obtain a matching gift form or web address from your HR department
- Complete the form and mail it to the Symphony with your donation. If registering your matching gift online, email the matching confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Symphony will verify your request and your company will send the matching gift.
The Symphony’s Tax ID is #35-6042189
Honor or remember someone you cherish with the gift of music.
When recognizing a memorial or tribute the Symphony will send a special notification card to your designee.
For more information contact email@example.com
Dr. Hames was the founding Music Director and Conductor of the South Bend Symphony from 1932 until his retirement in 1972. The Edwyn H. Hames Society has been established to recognize and honor those who wish to follow his leadership by remembering the South Bend Symphony Orchestra Association and ensuring its artistic greatness in perpetuity. There are numerous ways to support the Symphony through planned giving, including Charitable Bequests in Your Will or Trust, Retirement Plans, Endowments, Charitable Lead Trusts, Charitable Remainder Trusts, and Life Insurance.
2023-24 Sponsorship OpportunitiesCONCERT SPONSORSHIPS
The South Bend Symphony Orchestra plays a critical role in South Bend and surrounding communities’ artistic and economic success, as great music is essential to a vibrant community. Corporate partners enjoy increased visibility and brand awareness through our many programmatic concerts and series while aligning with one of Indiana’s premier performing arts organizations.
Our Symphony team can cater to your unique needs and design a partnership that meets the objectives of your company or organization.
For more information on Corporate Concert Sponsorships, please call Halle McGuire at 574-232-6343
- Receive unique promotional and entertainment benefits.
- Identify your business with a constituency that can support your economic interests.
- Introduce your customers, business associates, and employees to the Symphony through the availability of discounted ticket and entertainment opportunities.
The following Symphony series and annual individual concerts include opportunities for your company to be a concert sponsor:
- Jack M. Champaigne Masterworks Series
- Indiana Trust Pops Series
- June H. Edwards Mosaic Series
- Happy Hour at the Symphony
- Home for the Holidays Concerts
- MLK Day Celebration Concert
- Shein Trust Community Series including Día de los Muertos and Family Concert
Sponsorship Benefits Include
- Pre-concert and intermission entertainment benefits in the Ella Morris Lounge, complimentary premium seats, and meet & greet opportunities with the conductor, guest artists, and musicians.
- Ticket benefits according to the sponsorship level and a 20% discount to corporate family and friends throughout the season.
- Recognition and plaque acceptance on the Main Stage just before the concert.
- Corporate recognition in-venue signage the night of the performance.
- Promotion across all Symphony social media networks the week before each sponsored concert weekend.
- Individualized recognition strategy mutually agreed upon.
- Recognition in series and program title promotions.
- Corporate name and logo on the Symphony website.
- Corporate logo in related advertising materials.
- Company welcome message in the Symphony’s Program material, digital and print.
Ella Morris Society
Named for the founder of the South Bend Symphony Orchestra, Ella Morris, recognizes donors who contribute $1,000 or more each year to the Annual Fund. Members have access to the Ella Morris Society Lounge at the Jack M. Champaigne Masterworks and Indiana Trust Pops Series performances, exclusive events, presentations, and premium ticketing services.
* Platinum members are presented with personalized recognition opportunities based on their interests.
- Platinum – Gifts of $10,000+
- Gold – Gifts $5,000 – $9,999
- Silver – $2,500 – $4,999
- Bronze – $1,500 – $2,499
- Conductor’s Circle – $1,000 – $1,499
Patrons, Members, and Friends
Annual Fund donors at the Patron, Member, and Friend levels have access to select events, receive special communications from the Symphony, and recognition in our digital programming outlets.
Patron – Gifts of $500 – $999
Member – Gifts of $250 – $499
Friend – Gifts up to $249