Please make payable to South Bend Symphony Orchestra and mail to:
127 N. Michigan St.
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Join The Metronome Club. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) makes giving easy and convenient. Your gift is deducted monthly. Enroll online, by phone, or mail!
Gifts of appreciated stock may offer significant tax advantages. Gifts of long-term appreciated stocks are generally deductible at market value, regardless of what the donor paid for them, and capital gains taxes are avoided through such a gift. Donors who do not itemize may also realize tax savings by gifting long-term appreciated assets.
To transfer stock to the South Bend Symphony via DTC:
- South Bend Symphony Orchestra Stifel-Nicolaus Account #60130539
Transfer instructions must include donor’s name and address.
Please contact the South Bend Symphony Orchestra at 574-232-6343 or hmcguire@SouthBendSymphony.org when you initiate the stock transfer. This will help ensure prompt and accurate credit of your gift.
Your gift to the Symphony could have twice the impact!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs for employees, spouses, and retirees.
Please check with your company’s Human Resources department to see if your employer offers a matching gift program. If your gift is eligible to be matched:
- Obtain a matching gift form or web address your HR department
- Complete the form and mail it to the Symphony with your donation. If registering your matching gift online, email the matching confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Symphony will verify your request and your company will send the matching gift.
The Symphony’s Tax ID is #35-6042189
Honor or remember someone you cherish with a gift of music.
The Symphony will send a special notification card to your designee.
Dr. Hames was the founding Music Director and Conductor of the South Bend Symphony from 1932 until his retirement in 1972. The Edwyn H. Hames Society has been established to recognize and honor those who wish to follow his leadership by remembering the South Bend Symphony Orchestra Association and ensuring its artistic greatness in perpetuity. There are numerous ways to support the Symphony through planned giving, including Charitable Bequests in Your Will or Trust, Retirement Plans, Endowments, Charitable Lead Trusts, Charitable Remainder Trusts, and Life Insurance.
2021-22 Sponsorship Opportunities
The South Bend Symphony Orchestra plays a critical role in South Bend and surrounding communities’ artistic and economic success, as great music is essential to a vibrant community. Corporate partners enjoy increased visibility and brand awareness through our many programmatic concerts and series while aligning with one of Indiana’s premier performing arts organizations.
Our Symphony team can cater to your unique needs and design a partnership that meets the objectives of your company or organization.
For more information on Corporate Concert Sponsorships, please call Anne McGraw at 574-232-6343
• Receive unique promotional and entertainment benefits.
• Identify your business with a constituency that can support your economic interests.
• Introduce your customers, business associates, and employees to the Symphony through the availability of discounted tickets and entertainment opportunities.
Corporate sponsorships begin at $2,500
The following Symphony series and annual individual concerts include opportunities for your company to be a concert sponsor:
- Jack M. Champaigne Masterworks Series
- Indiana Trust Pops Series
- June H. Edwards Mosaic Series
- Happy Hour at the Symphony
- Home for the Holidays Concerts
- MLK Day Celebration Concert
- Family Concert
Sponsorship Benefits include
- Pre-concert and intermission entertainment benefits in the Ella Morris Lounge, complimentary premium seats, and meet & greet opportunities with the conductor, guest artists, and musicians
- Ticket benefit according to the sponsorship level and a 20% discount to corporate family and friends throughout the season.
- Recognition and plaque acceptance on the Main Stage just before the concert
- Corporate recognition in-venue signage the night of the performance
- Promotion across all Symphony social media networks the week before each sponsored concert weekend
- Individualized recognition strategy mutually agreed upon
- Recognition in series and program title promotions
- Corporate name and logo on the Symphony website
- Corporate logo in related advertising materials
- Company welcome message in the Symphony’s Program material, digital and print
Sponsoring a concert series, a single concert, an education outreach program, or underwriting an event is a great way to support the South Bend Symphony’s artistic programming and production. Sponsorship also includes promotional benefits, entertainment benefits (like complimentary premium seats and meet & greet opportunities with the conductor, guest artists, and musicians), along with discounted ticket prices for all your employees.
For information regarding sponsorship, please contact Anne McGraw at (574) 232-6343 or email@example.com.