The South Bend Symphony Orchestra is resuming performances in Morris Performing Arts Center extensive safety precautions in place. We continue to collaborate with a team of medical experts on our safety protocols and are committed to providing you with a safe and welcoming environment to experience music with your Symphony.
What to Expect
- Audience capacity will be limited to 575 patrons.
- Performances will last 75-90 minutes with no intermission.
- Concession services will not be offered at this time, and outside food and beverage are not permitted.
- The Morris Performing Arts Center will be fully sanitized before each performance. High-touch surfaces will be continually cleaned throughout each performance.
- Floor markings will be in place anywhere lines may form to help direct you through the concert hall.
- Sanitization stations with hand sanitizer and wipes will be available throughout the Morris Performing Arts Center.
- Masks covering nose and mouth are required for all.
- Masks are required for all patrons at all times while at Morris Performing Arts Center and must be worn over the nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please keep six feet apart from other parties.
- Practice good hand hygiene, frequently washing or sanitizing hands.
- Do not attend if you or a member of your family is feeling unwell, exhibits symptoms of COVID-19, or has been in close proximity of another who is confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Tickets for all events must be purchased in advance.
- Doors open 30 minutes before the concert start time. There will not be pre-concert talks at this time.
- Seating is allocated in groups.
- A minimum distance of six feet is provided between each household, with clear paths to enter and exit each row.
- Please sit only in your assigned seat to ensure proper distancing between parties.
- Donor hospitality will not be available.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to one party at a time.
- Restroom capacities will be closely monitored by Morris Performing Arts Center staff.
- Program notes will be available on www.southbendsymphony.org under the event. Limited print copies will be available as you enter Morris Performing Arts Center.
- Wind and Brass musicians will lower their masks only while actively playing.
- HVAC air filters have been upgraded to maximum efficiency, rated MERV-13.
Questions? We are here to help! Call us at 574-232-6343 or email email@example.com. Sign up to receive our newsletter to receive Season updates, special offers, and more.